Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you handle something as grily as this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you handle something as grily as this?

i'd be waiting to pounce just like this guy-

i mean holy shit holy shit holy shit!!!
    i'd have no restraint on the pain i'd deliver to this fuck.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

That POS is not human. He's a freakin' animal. Should've been put to sleep before going into the kennel.

Comment

That is some sick shit.

But the dad shouldn't talk about it publicly like that, would get him first degree murder probably, not that he seems to care. I can't really blame him I guess. But be more discreet about it or you'll get locked up or they'll put him in witness protection.

Surprised the guy has lasted so long on the inside. Last guy who killed/ate people (Dahmer I think) didn't make it very long.

Doubt he gets parole, who wants to be known as the prison official who approved that release?
      Last edited by Larz; 03-09-2011, 02:34 PM.
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

I'm also surprised that he's lasted this long locked up. He is probably in protective custody. Can't blame the father for feeling that way.
        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

My guess is that the dad isn't seriously going to do anything, or he'd keep quiet. Probably just trying to make that guy paranoid. I hope it works.
          I only need one more guitar.

Comment

What jury would convict the dad for offing a guy who murdered his 5 year old son though?

Being a father myself, I sure as hell wouldn't vote "guilty" if I sat on that jury, that's for sure.
            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Dad needs to hire it done
              quietly
              I was in bail enforcement for A few years. nasty. creepy people..good guys too!
              my favorite "enforcement" was fuckin' pedifiles...
              (help my spellin' racer X..please?)
              It sounds uncivilized...but kill ;em!!
              torture first if desired....... .......

Comment

I would have had a hard time letting him live to see a trial in the first place. I would be the one being paroled now after all these years.

All I can say to the father is Happy Hunting! Make it slow and painful...
                My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                  What jury would convict the dad for offing a guy who murdered his 5 year old son though?

Being a father myself, I sure as hell wouldn't vote "guilty" if I sat on that jury, that's for sure.
                  the sick fuck ate the boy's flesh. i just wouldn't be able to refrain from inflicting outlandish pain this , freak, or whatever you want to call him.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

If you kill and eat human flesh for pleasure, you really shouldn't be able to have the right to a life amongst humans. They put down bears and cougars for this, I don't know why not people.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I am shocked to that a hit wasn't put out it prison on this piece of shit. That is what went down with Dahmer, one of the families put a bounty out on him.

Comment

Histotically you can look at Gary Plauche and get an idea of what could happen. Gary shot and killed a man that was in police custody and was being charged with the kidnapping and rape of his 11 year old son. The killing was caught on tape(search Youtube) and would appear to have been a clear cut case of murder. The father pleaded to manslaughter, dont know if he served time. Point being is it would be a nightmare for a DA to prosecute this case before a jury if the guy were to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                          You'd be surprised...

A lot of people believe that when it comes down to it, 'the law' must be upheld
                          and in the end they just hope the judge is lenient with the punishment (which he/she'll probably be)
                          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

To the father: happy hunting, make it a slow painful death....

Sick motherfuckers dont belong in any society, animal or human
                            Live Hard, Die Hard
                            Just don't forget to party once in awhile

Comment

Only in a America can you eat a 5 year old and still be granted freedom...
                              sigpic
                              Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X