Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking Human Foot from Crash Scene For Dog Training- Bad Idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Human Foot from Crash Scene For Dog Training- Bad Idea?

I'm on the fence with this.... at least the foot was being put to good use.

I'm just wondering about the whole scenario.

Gruesome crash scene.... You see a severed human foot.

First thought... "Hey, I could use that!". :idea:
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Quote:
    A former St. Lucie County Fire District firefighter-paramedic who took a man's foot and part of his leg from an Interstate 95 crash scene in 2008 has been sued by the foot's owner.

Cynthia "Cindy" Economou has admitted she took the foot belonging to Karl Lambert of Brevard County, who was seriously injured in the Sept. 19, 2008, accident; but she said she did so to help train her body recovery dog.

A lawsuit filed late last week for Lambert by Melbourne attorney Jack L. Platt says Economou's act was "outrageous and went beyond the bounds of decency ... was odious and utterly intolerable in a civilized society."

try this one-

Comment

that's one happy dog
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Winning

Comment

Damn Tommy you reading some twisted shit lately!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"Should I let him know you are interested in the boot with the foot in it?"
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

That happened right down the road from me. CRAZY!

Comment

So the little piggie went wee wee wee all the way to the wrong home???
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Damn Tommy you reading some twisted shit lately!
                  how do you avoid it? crack media is the drug, and there is no shortage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
                    "Should I let him know you are interested in the boot with the foot in it?"
                    give him Endrik's number, he expressed interest in it last night to me.

Comment

Neither of those two links worked for me.

2 questions: 1. Whose fault was the accident? If it was his, he should STFU. 2. Can he have the foot re-attached and use it normally again? If not, he can STFU.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                      X