• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for you VG

Found this entertaining.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

nice.

Good to see the magpie rate a mention. Aggressive little bastards. I was terrified of them as a child, particularly after seeing 4 of them knock my little sister off her feet and continue to attack her on the ground. You often don't hear them coming either, until that last moment when you hear a rush of air, flutter of wings, and the snap of their beak as they try to peck at your ear on the way past. It can be unnerving too, when you're walking or riding through an area and you see the magpies moving to strategic positions atop rooftop antennae and power & light poles, and they start calling out to each other that a human is coming through. They won't attack while you're looking right at them, but when you're surrounded, it is hard to keep your eyes on all of them. It's a bit like that scene in Aliens, when they are trapped in the ducts and their monitors show the aliens approaching....
    Hail yesterday

Comment

That's hilarious!! Awesome!!

Comment

That article forgot to mention serial killers who pick on backpackers. Cough.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

nevermind
          Last edited by bombtek; 03-12-2011, 05:36 PM.
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
            Gawdammit....I gotta go there in two weeks!!!
            for what?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

that little house down the bottom of Vic is a bit too close to great white shark territory for my liking...

Comment

nevermind
                Last edited by bombtek; 03-12-2011, 05:35 PM.
                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Fucking hell, won't it be a little rusty by now? I say just ignore it and it'll go away.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

nevermind
                    Last edited by bombtek; 03-12-2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

What the hell are you two talking about??

Comment

Rusty metal things with death inside. What things, you ask. Well, JCF member bombtek might answer that question.
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hmm, un-exploded water mines or land mines??

Comment

Friendly OPSEC reminder...

Comment

Oops, good call.
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X