Just for you VG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nevermind
    Last edited by bombtek; 03-12-2011, 05:36 PM.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Well, I guess Ill respect your "OPSEC reminder", but I seem to be the only one out of the loop on this.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
        nevermind

Last edited by bombtek; Today at 12:36 AM.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
          DRM...its in the news bud...wouldnt say anything otherwise
          I know you wouldn't, but still...giving any unnecessary details about an upcoming deployment is never a good idea, regardless of the media attention it may or may not already have.

Just lookin out for ya bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
            Well, I guess Ill respect your "OPSEC reminder", but I seem to be the only one out of the loop on this.
            That's the point.

Comment

Me --> out of loop also
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                  Friendly OPSEC reminder...
                  What are you, the OPSEC police?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    What are you, the OPSEC police?
                    If it'll help protect bombtek and his crew, absolutely.

It seems innocent enough, but when people out of the know start running their suck holes, good men and women die. Ya know that whole "loose lips sink ships" thing? That's double true when traveling internationally during a time of war. The last thing I'd want is for some friendly conversation between JCF members to slip in to the hands of some fuck nugget who'd use that info to hurt someone.

Overreaction? Possibly. But I'd much rather not have it on my conscience.

Comment

And yes, I do have a tinfoil hat on my desk. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                        That article forgot to mention serial killers who pick on backpackers. Cough.
                        supposedly rocks and thing like that are even more dangerous specially when going out to picnic with school girls
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Out of the loop here but anyway...

When the Yanks left Brisbane at the end of WW2 they were meant to wait until they got outside the hundred fathom line before they started jettisoning all the shit they did`nt want for the trip home (or so the story goes)...
                          Well at least they waited till got outside Moreton Bay... *sigh*

Most of the bombs around here are scattered between the 30 and 100 hundred fathom lines off Cape Moreton (can`t imagine any divers going scouting for that) and the Aeroplanes are up off Noosa in about 80 to 100 hundred fathoms. I`ve worked on fishing trawlers that have landed these bombs and it`s pretty scary to have a hundered pounder rolling around on the deck in rough seas so we just throw it back into the sea ASAP. The bombs don`t have much rust on them at all and the paint is in very good nic, army green! They say (Who the fuck is they???) the rust process does`nt start until the item is exposed to fresh air, oxidisation or some shit like that...
                          Never been on a boat that caught an aeroplane but I can`t imagine it`d be that much fun!
                          It aint no secret in these neck of the woods, local fisherman have known about these `obsticales` for over 35 years....

You don`t happen to be landing in Brisbane by any chance? I could do with another Pro-Mod... LOL
                          ah well, at least I threw those fucken` towel-heads a good `curve ball` for ya` hey Yankee... Am I allowed to say that or is that too politically incorrect?

Comment

Thus presenting another australian danger; the dickhead. Likely to smell of VB and durries. Ready to swing at any moment.

Theres a reason the nightlife in town is shutin at 11pm and not allowed to sell shots. A 200 person brawl reason

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                              Thus presenting another australian danger; the dickhead. Likely to smell of VB and durries. Ready to swing at any moment.

Theres a reason the nightlife in town is shutin at 11pm and not allowed to sell shots. A 200 person brawl reason
                              Shutting the pub at 11?! Someone might havta glass a carnt!
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                                Shutting the pub at 11?! Someone might havta glass a carnt!
                                A night out aint` a night out until you glass some cunt...

BTW, the animal directly responsible for the most deaths in Australia each year is............ the horse!

Comment

Working...
                                X