Some Cool Pics of Dime and Het

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Cool Pics of Dime and Het

Maybe you have seen these before or maybe not...

sigpic
    Action Jackson

Thanks, never seen those before. I'm not a huge Metallica fan but maybe would have been, if Dime had taken the place of The Hamster.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Never could have happened... not without replacing Lars as well...

Megadeth could have been an Abbott lineup as well...

"There is only two people that I asked and one lived too far away, and was a bit nutty anyway, and that was my friend Jeff Waters (ANNIHILATOR). The other person was Darrell (Dimebag) Abbott (ex-PANTERA) and he would have been in Megadeth if I didn’t hire Nick Menza. Here’s why . . . Darryl and I talked, and he asked me, ‘Can I bring my brother,’ and I said who is your brother, and he said, “He is my drummer,” and I said, “shit, I just hired Nick Menza,” and we parted ways that day. I would have loved to have played with Darrell and Vinnie (Paul) Abbott (ex-Pantera), no offense to Nick Menza, but I think that I made a mistake on this one. I am glad that I chose Nick and stuck by him, but the imagination has to go off the Richter scale when one thinks of what Darrell, Vinnie, Junior and I would have done. WOW! I guess I will have to wait for heaven to find out."

Edit: I know this story is done to death...
      Last edited by Nimitz; 03-13-2011, 05:17 AM.
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

Damn, Lars is one ugly MF!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
          Never could have happened... not without replacing Lars as well...
          Win-win to me.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Cool pics...

Comment

I can't imagine a world without Pantera in a world where Metallica does Cowboys From Hell.....:think:
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

No i've never seen that, didn't know that they knew each other at all back that far or that pantera was on the scene already, well as the band they were becoming, i thought they were all glam'd out in the early days?
                Dime is unrecognizable to me, that's pretty trippy.

Comment

Working...
                X