Midnight heavy metal bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight heavy metal bus

So around midnight I walked into the last departing bus to go home and what do you know the bus driver played Black Sabbath, the whole Sabbath Bloody Sabbath album and when compared to the usual volume levels of the music played in busses, it was cranked!
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

FUCK YEAH!!!

sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

Music... in a bus? Man, I live in the wrong country. Here, there's dead silence.
      But what Nimitz said!
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

It's either silent or the radio plays quietly, some even play some crappy easy listening albums. But this was the first time I've seen someone crankin' Sabbath. Cruising through the city accompanied by Tony Iommi riffs is pretty awesome!
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I hope you thanked the driver
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
          X