Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake tits are dangerous

especially if you're a snake-

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Taken from today's NYDN:

Quote:
    A busty model and an angry snake together for a photo shoot – what could possibly go wrong?

Orit Fox's attempt at seductive posing with a massive boa took a bizarre turn when the snake bit one of the Israeli B-Lister's surgically enhanced breasts in the middle of a shoot for a Tel Aviv radio station, ABC of Spain reported.

All was going well for the silicone-addicted Fox until she tried to ramp up the sex factor by licking the python. The move proved costly as she loosened her grip on the reptile, which went straight for the model's left breast and latched onto it for several seconds before being pulled off by an assistant.

Fox was rushed to a local hospital, where she was given a tetanus shot.

According to several media sources, the snake wasn't so lucky and died of silicone poisoning.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

I'm so glad I was at home when I saw this.

She actually seemed to take it pretty well and not freak out too much. Probably due to the fact that she probably can't feel much in that region anymore.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Poor snake
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

i gotta agree with the snake, i'd have done the very same thing.

Comment

Winning!
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            Winning!
            my signature for life

Comment

that snake didn't have adonis dna or tiger blood.

Comment

At least she didn't have the Charle Sheen drug in her tits, the snake's face would have melted off and its children would have wept over the exploded body.

Comment

i'm on a drug called Silicone Sheen

Comment

My wife went to a cupcake shop yesterday and picked up WINNING cupcakes. They are topped with tiger blood. They are, obviously the greatest cupcakes ever baked.
                    Last edited by Hellbat; 03-14-2011, 06:02 PM. Reason: speeling
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That's awesome. Does your face melt off when you eat one?

Comment

I hate fake tits. I keep a needle on me for such occasions....POP!!!..there goes your'e fuggin' tits!!

I like REAL tits..with stretch marks, inverted nipples...hair...nice!!!

"I love tits. Big tits, little tits. Tits that skip and hop. A happy tit, a sad tit, a tit used as a mop."...by Dr Suess.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                          That's awesome. Does your face melt off when you eat one?
                          only if you're not winning, or do not possess tiger blood. i ate a half dozen, and nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            I hate fake tits. I keep a needle on me for such occasions....POP!!!..there goes your'e fuggin' tits!!

I like REAL tits..with stretch marks, inverted nipples...hair...nice!!!

"I love tits. Big tits, little tits. Tits that skip and hop. A happy tit, a sad tit, a tit used as a mop."...by Dr Suess.

I'd take any tits with imperfections over a pair of faux rubber balls that defy gravity
                            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Lost! Poor snake.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X