No announcement yet.

Heads up .mil/.gov...possible we're not getting paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a question, i am by no means educated on this stuff at all. thus my question.
    if the government trimmed, and i do mean trimmed down the funds allocated for defense,
    wouldn't that pretty much solve a boatload of problems in these other areas? just asking here, since I did hear that this country spends more on defense than the next 9 countries after us combined. does that apply here? or is that a whole different ballpark?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

not only a different ballpark Tommy. Its a different sport altogether.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

One of the main problems with Defense funding is the completely different outlooks from Democrats and Republicans. If they could settle on a happy medium and not sway from it when either one or the other parties has control to change it, there would be a LOT of funding that could go elsewhere and still keep the armed forces ready. Unfortunately, the Dems don't want to give any $, and the Republicans want to dump tons of $ towards it.
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
          Unless you're a .gov or .mil and this applies to you, quit spamming the thread with political rhetoric.

Take it to the political section.
          Oh yeah? Make me! You and what army?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
            Unless you're a .gov or .mil and this applies to you, quit spamming the thread with political rhetoric.

Take it to the political section.

I apologize for derailing the thread DRM, it is a heated issue sometimes hard to hold back. As i said i seriously hope that does not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Oh yeah? Make me! You and what army?
              "The United States Army"

"Oh, that's a pretty good Army."

Comment

Working...
              X