Clear All

• Happy birthday to Larz and JCM800x

Have a good one guys!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

F..N..A..with the birfdays!!!

I giveth ballz!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i bring you hellfire!!!! happy birthday!!!!!!!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Balls on the screen is always better than balls on your chin.

Unless they are your own balls because then you are one awesomely flexable mofo. And probably never leave the house.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Balls on the screen is always better than balls on your chin.

Unless they are your own balls because then you are one awesomely flexable mofo. And probably never leave the house.
          This is true. There was a time I did try to suck my own pud..so close ..but yet so far!

Unfortunately, that never happened, but the older you get, the lower your balls hang..these are facts!

Ever notice old dudes grab their shit before they sit down? Now I know why..they sit on their junk. It's a vicious circle. The more you sit on your junk..the more they wear, tear and dangle. My sack..literally hangs 'bout mid thigh region. This is actually good, because it allows me to groom my baggage. Most of it is obscured by my ever-growing gut.

These are the main trials and tribulations of aging...along with other shit I should elaborate on.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks guys, I plan to crank open some Carlsberg shortly and hopefully not wake up near anyone's balls.
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

Happy Birthday guys!
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

HBD, fellas!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

dudes!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X