Only in Russia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Russia...

The land of opportunity, anyone who's familiar with Mother Russia knows that there's no other place in the world where you can get incredibly rich. Why? Because it's also the land of absurdity.

Proof?

Someone was nice to collect a few images http://sneezl.com/only-in-russia/

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

some Anna Kournikova pictures would have been thoughtful
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        some Anna Kournikova pictures would have been thoughtful

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

did i say anna kournikova pictures? i meant to say anna kournholeikova pics would have been thoughtful.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hahahahhahaha!!!!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That is some crazy shit!

Comment

Awesome.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Great pics!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Many years ago my dad proposed to make a trip through Volga and see all the funky villages and stuff. Basically the whole river (about 3700 km or 2300 miles) from Tver oblast to Caspian sea where the best caviar comes from. In recent years I've been seriously considering doing it. Can't wait!

Comment

Considering the size of the country, the sample space is also huge, so some strange stuff is bound to pop up

Comment

Vodka and construction don't mix well lol
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

As a Health & Safety advisor and a work at height trainer, this one cracks me up... I'll be using it in my training sessions:
                          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Hey man, it's just how it goes. I know, I've been to Europe.

Comment

Working...
                            X