No announcement yet.

Promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If all works out, now that I have my 5 I'll be eligible for 6 during our next deployment. By the time I complete my tour in Alaska, I'll drop a packet to go be a Drill Sergeant. Then I can eat wannabe-Infantry souls for 13 weeks at a time.

Om nom nom...

Comment

Cool news!

I still remember when you joined...amazing work man, you worked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
        If all works out, now that I have my 5 I'll be eligible for 6 during our next deployment. By the time I complete my tour in Alaska, I'll drop a packet to go be a Drill Sergeant. Then I can eat wannabe-Infantry souls for 13 weeks at a time.

Om nom nom...
        Congrats man, and a big thank you too!
        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Congrats! Did you back burner the West Point situation for now?

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
            Congrats! Did you back burner the West Point situation for now?
            It all really depends on what happens with this next deployment. I missed my window to attend when I broke my ankle and if I want to go in the future I'll have to go through the application process again. However, I'll just barely have enough time after we get back from Round Two to submit another packet. I'll keep thinking about it, but I really think my place is as an NCO in this Army for the time being. However, once we transition to a peace time Army, I'll knock out a degree and probably consider pursuing the officer route again.

So many directions this could take that right now and I I gotta keep focused on the 50m target before engaging the 300m.

Comment

Congratulations, Sergeant! Thank you for your exemplary service! The Army is lucky to have you and so is the JCF!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Congratulations, and thank you for your service to our country.

Comment

Congrats! Well done, soldier.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Congratulations! Thank you for all that you do for us!

Comment

Working...
                    X