• Show
Clear All

• Back the fuck up!

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Poor little guy!

Bet he won't do that again.

Comment

I can't believe how slow his guardian grandpa (?) is. As soon as the kid eyes out the animal, I would have reacted. Even after he is kicked to the ground, grandpa just casually walks to the scene.
      Henrik

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tucker.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	2445353
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

From a movie?
          Henrik

Comment

Yes. A movie called Friday with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker.
            Chris Tuckers character - Smokey in Friday. Standing on top of Deebo screaming you got knocked the F*ck out!!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Too funny.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                how slow his guardian grandpa (?) is. As soon as the kid eyes out the animal, I would have reacted. Even after he is kicked to the ground, grandpa just casually walks to the scene.
                I think Gramps was in on it! Hell, probably paid the roo to do the job, hahahaha!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I can't believe how slow his guardian grandpa (?) is. As soon as the kid eyes out the animal, I would have reacted. Even after he is kicked to the ground, grandpa just casually walks to the scene.
                  It was probably the fifth time the kid tried. Sometimes you just have to let them learn from experience. I find myself having to this with my kids quite often. Shit just goes in one ear and out the other.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

at those sort of parks a lot of them will let you walk right up and give them a scratch behind the ear. This one seems to have had enough though

Junior just got knocked in the dirt. Grandpa will pick him up, dust him off, give him a cuddle & buy him an ice cream. He'll be fine.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, if that guy was me, my wife would kill me!
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Animated gifs are some of the funniest things in the world to me. Something about the short clip and the repetition makes it funnier.

This one is wrong, but yet it makes me laugh. I think it's the timing on the life bars. I'm probably going to hell anyways...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

^^^^^^ Hows that wrong?? Because the white guy is beating the black guy? The black guy looks like he started it.
                          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Could be Gramps finished that Gif with "I told you so"

Ofcourse in the US the zoo would immediately be sued to hell and back
                            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                              ^^^^^^ Hows that wrong?? Because the white guy is beating the black guy? The black guy looks like he started it.
                              Whats wrong has nothing to do with the combatants race, age, or appearance. What is wrong is that somebody turned a real world physical confrontation into a 'video game'. And that it makes me laugh...

These ones make me laugh too...

Last edited by Hellbat; 04-07-2011, 11:57 AM.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X