Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 MLB Thread

What took so long?

Rangers off to a good start, I hope they can keep it up. The Tigers and Rad Sox stumbling early.

Yankees and Rangers hittin some HR's...
    shawnlutz.com

yankees e.r.a. is not of the winning kind though, they will have to slug their way
    to the playoffs, if they make it, their rotation is pretty weak.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yanks will bolster the rotation by All-Star break. No worries, they'll make the playoffs. ...Making it through the playoffs might be a different story, though.

Comment

Only 3 regular hitters are hitting over .219

Cano - .324
        A-Rod - .321
        Martin - .300

the rest better get going, Tex and his slow starts have grown old.

Comment

all those home runs got everyone swinging for the fences, you have to grind out at bats and hit gaps when you're at the plate, but it;s a little too early to worry about everything just yet.

Comment

seems like everyone needs pitching but how do you get it this early in the season?

Comment

Tigers beat the Rangers twice in walk off fashion...maybe they are starting to wake up
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

i try not to judge until the end of may, unless of course you're 20 games under by then

Comment

way too long of a season to judge anything only 10-12 games in. I like good starts but its how you finish that matters
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

the more you win in april, the less the pressure in september though too

Comment

true, I like getting off to a good start myself which doesn't always mean anything. MLB post season is tight in the number of teams who qualify so a 1/2 game gained in April could be the difference maker.

Looked pretty cold last night in NY. I tried to watch a little of the Rangers vs Yankees in between NHL playoffs but its too much of a gear swing going for fast paced playoff hockey to baseball.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                      X