Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's Pennsylvania?

Hello guys,

I haven't been here for the last few years mainly because I don't play guitar that much anymore(more like I don't play guitar at all)

The thing is, I'm coming to Pennsylvania in August (hopefully there won't be any complications 'til then) for grad school (PennState) and I would like to know your opinion about PA. Is it a nice place to live? I heard that the student life was good and it was real cold in winter. If you have any other input, I'd apreciate it.

Thanks.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

PA is a pretty big & diverse place. I have family in several parts of the state, in the cities and way out in the middle of nowhere, and I've always enjoyed my time there. Penn State is great. You're going to have a blast there. College factoid: foreign guys who aren't complete losers or assholes have an automatic edge with the ladies. What are you studying?

Comment

Aerospace Engineering.

My English is pretty decent (people usually do not understand that I'm not American) so I think that I'll adapt quite easily.

And the ladies thing, I hope it turns out as you mentioned
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Yep, its gets cold. You'll need a chick to keep you warm at night and during the day.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
          You'll need a chick to keep you warm at night and during the day.
          Aww, how romantic!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X