crossing my fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crossing my fingers

I guess I should start by mentioning i'm among the unemployed at the moment. I had a phone interview today for a job doing what i do best, 10-15k or more per year then i was making. we'll see.

here's to survival.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Good luck Even when you already have job, trying to find a better one seems impossible to me.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Positive thoughts headed to you!

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
      doing what i do best,
      ...which is?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hope it works out, Jerry!

Comment

Hope you get it. Good luck.
          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

http://comics.com/pearls_before_swine/2011-04-26/
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Positive thoughts headed to you!

...which is?
              My last title was "Technical Analysis Sr. Associate" which is a swelled up title meaning I.T. Bitch. lol. i work on computers. been doing it since i was 13 (1983) only thing i know how to do. First computer at 13 and guitar guitar at 14. i have a feeling i made the right life choice in choosing computers as my career path
              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I LOVE Pearls before swine Ron!! Good one. Good luck on the job!!
                Last edited by guitarsjb; 04-27-2011, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X