Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of the new 392 SRT8 Challenger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of the new 392 SRT8 Challenger?

Just wondering.

Ok, here's a link to one on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Racin...item23105059d7

Thoughts?

Comment

nice. There is a SMS Challenger in my neighborhood that is pretty nice too

Comment

Its cool for a car i guess. Ive always looked at (most) cars as point a -> point b vehicles. Plus, that car(to me) is ridiculous when gas is $4 a gallon. You thinkin about buying one?
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Looks pretty freekin sweet, Ive always liked any of the R/T- SRT8 line. Its not $50,000 sweet though.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I love the Challenger. I also love the Mustang and Camaro. Out of the 3, regarding the exterior I think the Mustang and Challenger beat out the Camaro easily as it looks more like a Cadillac derivative......the Camaro has the best interior.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              Looks pretty freekin sweet, Ive always liked any of the R/T- SRT8 line. Its not $50,000 sweet though.
              I would have to agree with this. For this kind of coin, get a Corvette, Porsche, whatever. Most vaginas can not tell the difference between a Challenger, Mustang and Camaro, nor do they care. However, vaginas are magically drawn to high end sports cars. And once the vagina gets into the sports car, we get into the vagina. -Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                You thinkin about buying one?
                Yeah, sorta...

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                  Its not $50,000 sweet though.
                  It was only $49K you ass

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                    I would have to agree with this. For this kind of coin, get a Corvette, Porsche, whatever. Most vaginas can not tell the difference between a Challenger, Mustang and Camaro, nor do they care. However, vaginas are magically drawn to high end sports cars. And once the vagina gets into the sports car, we get into the vagina. -Lou
                    Guess I'm not supposed to get any vagina but I did. How did that happen?

Seriously, I've always been more into the pony and muscle cars. I could have bought a vette or porche for this amount of money. But my first car was a light burnt orange 1970 Challenger with and ugly white vinyl roof (it should have been black). I loved that car. It's the car that went to Metallica and Ozzy, Dio, Iron Maiden...on and on. It only had a 318 but it was built and with the 4.11 gears I'd kick lots of asses. Gas milage sucked as well as listening to an engine spinning at 3500rpms at 60mph.

This car give me that feeling again. I go to the garage and open the door to check on it every few hours. I've only driven it one day because it's been raining. It'll never see bad weather and will be pampered. I've already bought a bunch of Mopar mags to start checking for upgrades, but it seriously KICKS ASS.
                    Last edited by DonP; 05-02-2011, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Glad to see your spoiling yourself. If you ever want to drive over here to Columbus and give me a ride, I am always available. I don't have a vagina, though.-Lou

Comment

Don I know how you feel My first car was a 1969 Camaro a bunch of years ago. Last year I bought a 2010 2SS Camaro White with inferno orange stripes, Orange and black interior and a 6 speed. It still has less than 3000 miles on it but when Im driving it I feel like I did when I was in High School! As far a gas prices go when you press the gas pedal down on the 426 HP it is worth every penny and Im sure you will agree! P.S. my second car I ever owned was a 1970 Challenger(It was orange also but didnt have a Hemi) That is 1 nice car you have there!
                        Last edited by tobrooks; 05-02-2011, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Badass. The Challenger is the best looking out of the new-era muscle cars, IMO.
                          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

My first was a 73 Challenger with a 340. Dad won it in a poker game. Back in 1989, some guy got into dad for about 5 grand and had the car for sale. Did flipped him another $2500.00 and took the car. That was a shitload of money for that car back then, but, it was pristine and dad figured the guy may not pay him back. It lasted about 9 days before it ended up on its roof. I wish my dad would have just put it in a garage and held it for me until I had some sense.-Lou

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                              Yeah, sorta...

[img]superfuzzypic[/img]
                              Wow, it looks like it's going 100 MPH....in your driveway....oh wait....that's just your sucky camera!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X