Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission Accomplished! (new album finished)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Accomplished! (new album finished)

(I posted a clip in the MP3 Submissions forum, but that was before we got confirmation that our digital distribution was in place, so hopefully this doesn't come across as too redundant.)

After over four years of kicking, screaming, excuse-making, firing, hiring and "real life" interruptions, Under Eden has finally completed its second album, The Science of Self-Defeat. It only took our old label going under, our bassist and drummer both leaving (one amicably, one not) and our attempts at entirely self-producing it being derailed at every opportunity. Luckily, the engineer who had worked on our previous stuff was able to mix and master the album despite a lot of things being done half-assed on our part, AND he took over as out live drummer. As of Friday, the album is available online, starting with CD Baby (www.cdbaby.com) with iTunes, Amazon and others to follow. We also signed with a European metal label for the physical CD release, although a date isn't set just yet. If all goes as hoped, our CD release show will conveniently coincide with us opening for Forbidden in June.

This is the same song I posted in MP3 Submissions, but with the cover art:

Last edited by Inazone; 05-02-2011, 02:34 PM. Reason: Fixed video link
    sigpic

very cool. congrats on finishing the album. i feel your pain as my band of 4 years has yet to complete our debut!!! everytime we get started something gets in the way....ughh. it must be very satisfying to have it done!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X