Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden Dead

Models
    The prudes may snub them, but I don't care.
    I dont need furniture.
    If its tough, shreds, and screams, Its all good.
    If it gets jacked, I'll get another one.
    And rock that sucker.

It's breaking news...

Comment

About fucking time.
      All you guys overseas watch your shit.
      You know this will bring down some heavy shit.
      -Rick

Comment

I'd like to know some details, and hope the next in command hangs it up (wishful thinking I know.)
        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

IMO, provided it was strictly a US operation, all factual information should be buried forever.
          In place, announce he was engaged, cornered and just prior to capture committed suicide. This would do 1000x more 'damage'.

Psychological warfare at it's finest, who cares how he died, just that he's dead.
          But to his followers, they'd rejoice if he went out fighting.

I'll laugh if the official statement comes out this way, and I hope it does. /*unlikely*/
          But I get the impression, the current administration is only thinking short term bragging rights. Or non-US/others were involved in the operation where information could not be buried.

Comment

Based on the stories on CNN, Pakistan has a lot of explaining to do.
            -Rick

Comment

Hmm, just in time for Obamas reelection campaign, coincidence??
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Just read a lil more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42852700...sia/?gt1=43001

In a mansion in Islamabad? Pakistan really does have some explaining to do.
                "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Pakistan has been using Bin Laden to extort "economic assistance" from us for much too long. I wouldn't be surprised if the ISI has been protecting him all along.

But regardless, I'm gonna make me a special celebratory bevarage tonight.

Comment

Direct action raid conducted by the true Quiet Professionals of our nation. Their names will never be known to the public, nor will they receive any awards for their actions. But they will have the satisfaction of knowing they have changed the world.

God bless all of the men who made this happen. Out-fuckin-standing.

Now, on a side note...I'm extremely jealous of the man who got to face shoot the bastard.

Comment

"Now, this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." -Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                        Direct action raid conducted by the true Quiet Professionals of our nation. Their names will never be known to the public, nor will they receive any awards for their actions. But they will have the satisfaction of knowing they have changed the world.

God bless all of the men who made this happen. Out-fuckin-standing.

Now, on a side note...I'm extremely jealous of the man who got to face shoot the bastard.
                        Right on!! "Out-fuckin-standing". I'm glad it went down like this and not by airstrikes.

Comment

I'm going to sleep soundly tonight knowing that the last thing this goat fucking, mass-murdering coward saw was an American warrior blowing his skull open.

Comment

ABC is reporting that the son, 2 couriers, and a woman "being used as a shield" were also killed.

Peeps are gathering at Ground Zero & the White House, singing patriotic songs.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well that's a bonus. We nabbed his son, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X