X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRM View Post
    http://i52.tinypic.com/149yus8.jpg

Enjoy.

*EDIT: "Heads" up...NSFW. Given who I got the pic from, I have no trouble believing this is the real deal.
    It's fake, here's the original:
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
      http://www.heyokamagazine.com/Face,6.jpg
      Thank you.

I'm gonna email him and tell him he sucks. (He's an 18B with 3rd Group, for anyone wondering)

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
        http://www.heyokamagazine.com/Face,6.jpg
        Yup without question that's Bin Laden...

People will and do believe anything anyone tells them.
        sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

but do they have to leave crashed helicopter every were they go not very good for inviroment
          "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Fuck Bin Laden, that is all...
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by gotwtt View Post
              but do they have to leave crashed helicopter every were they go not very good for inviroment
              They don't want to, but when one breaks down you can't just tow it to Joe's Garage! Those things are expensive and we don't want the Pakistanis to have one to reverse engineer so they can build stealth copters too!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

ah bloody hell, they got Gregory Hines not Bin Laden LOL
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                  Great, buried at sea. Hmm, lets just get rid of the rock solid proof that we got him, brilliant. He may still be alive.
                  Precisely my point too.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I think he lives near you Wilksy Baby, somewhere in Leicester. They'll never find him there, he just blends in.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of bin Laden. They are threatening an increase in terrorist attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                        Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of bin Laden. They are threatening an increase in terrorist attacks.
                        The funny thing is they have no structure. There hasn't been a new leader established in his wake and several key AQ sub-commanders throughout the world have turned themselves over to authorities. They're afraid.

This is a crippling blow to AQ. None of the potential new frontmen have the charisma or deep pockets that OBL had. His ability to rally supporters off the streets and then be able to finance his endeavors can not be matched by anyone the network currently has.

Only time will tell...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	osama-bin-ladens-last-facebook-status.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	2445414
                          Sam

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                            The funny thing is they have no structure. There hasn't been a new leader established in his wake and several key AQ sub-commanders throughout the world have turned themselves over to authorities. They're afraid.

This is a crippling blow to AQ. None of the potential new frontmen have the charisma or deep pockets that OBL had. His ability to rally supporters off the streets and then be able to finance his endeavors can not be matched by anyone the network currently has.

Only time will tell...
                            I wasn't surprised to hear the saber rattling from people associated with AQ. They've been ineffective in the US after the 9/11 attacks. We're lucky we don't share a common border with an Islamic nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                              We're lucky we don't share a common border with an Islamic nation.
                              Very true,

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                                YOu didn't go look at the time line did you? We disrespected some sacread muslims sites that pissed off bin laden.
                                We didn't disrespect them, we came to Saudi Arabia at the request of its king to defend it against Saddam Hussein. Bin Laden had offered his mujahadeen to the king instead and was rejected, and that embarrassment is what pissed him off. The king didn't think Bin Laden's followers could handle it.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X