Holy shit i'm still alive.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After we cut away some trees

I walked to the other end of the roof and snapped this pic of the corner store that is just caddy corner from their house

"It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Damn, that's some serious shit. I was in Nashville when it was going on. Lots of wind and rain, but no hail.

Comment

Glad to hear you are ok.

-Nate
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

HOLY FUCK DAVE!!!!

No more Taco Bell for you!!!

Love.

Z Bub!!!

Nice to see you here man!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Glad you are okay, Dave! My sisters live in Meridian and Birmingham and both came out of it fine, scary shit though! The damage to your folks' place looks bad, but it could have been SO much worse!! Tuscaloosa, man that town is messed up. I think you mentioned it too, but several towns have pretty much been wiped off the map!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Bud, I'm glad you and your loved ones are okay.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Glad you're alright Dave. The way I hear it the ground there is just to rocky for basements being an affordable option during home building. Living in Iowa we get this crap every year it seems but 8 out of 10 homes have basements, which leads me to believe thats why tornadoes love to go play in trailer parks. Best wishes to you and yours dude.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Sup?

Thanks for the support guys

The Power came back on yesterday,, so no more candlelight and generator power.
                  The gas stations and groceries are back up and running so things are starting to get back to normal. Boy is this place a mess. I actually played my guitar today though and it felt good. Now if we can just get back to work......

MOSHON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Glad your ok man, that's intense shit, that sucker was movin.
                    Me i'd probably be a dumbass trying to follow it around :idea:
                    I've always been fascinated by them in of themselves. But of course the damage and obvious tragedy to lives they create sucks big time, probably a lot less fascinating then
                    Again, glad you and your family are ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X