These times can wake you..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These times can wake you..

I've been watching the demise of a friend's kid. He's really young, but been through the wringer with stuff. "H".

I gave him my Jackson on the stipulation that he get sober and realize the beautiful power of music. I just want him to realize music can save you from your darkest days.

If he embraces it, great. He can keep it, but I won't be Jacsonless for long! Hear that? Hellbat?

Peace all...

If any of you guys see a '93 Soloist with CA red finish and gold harware, please email me, 'cause it's not for sale. I wish to have faith, but one never knows.

Comment

And I could've made a huge mistake. I offered free lessons. We'll see.

Comment

That's cool, bro. People too often forget the healing power of music. I can't tell you all how many times Rhoads, Iommi, J.E. Lee, or others like that got me out of shitty times. The songs have a healing power, I hope it helps your friend's son.
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Nice gesture on your part, I hope it works out well. In my experience people either have a spiritual connection to music or they don't. You don't see a lot of people that don't have it come around, but with the right guidance it can be learned. When you play an instrument and learn to get lost in the music though it's an awesome feeling.

(By lost in the music, I mean those times where you feel kind of plugged in to things and the music just kind of flows from you.)
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
          X