No announcement yet.

Noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite your condescension, my brain is very much engaged, thank you.

Having said that, sorry for derailing your thread raved3d, some posts just had to be replied to. Anyhow, welcome to the forum and may i ask out of curiosity, which part of Limassol are you residing in? Nice herd you've got there too!
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by raven3d View Post
      Wow that got weird!
      I repeat: "Welcome to our twisted little world!"
      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
        Despite your condescension, my brain is very much engaged, thank you.

Having said that, sorry for derailing your thread raved3d, some posts just had to be replied to. Anyhow, welcome to the forum and may i ask out of curiosity, which part of Limassol are you residing in? Nice herd you've got there too!

ειναι καλα ρε μενο σιιν πισσουρι!

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
          Anyhow, there's a lot of books about the whole Cyprus problem but there's a really good (impartial) one called The Cyprus Conspiracy by Brendan O' Malley which explains the whole thing in great detail if anyone's curious.
          I did read about the EOKA, but as for further study, no thanks: your thread + the wiki article is enough Cyprus info for me ATM.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
            Devotee is somewhat new around here and seems alot of the times engage his mouth before he engages his brain.
            Just excuse him and move on.
            Gotta roll with it at times around here.
            Yeah, dumb fucking Limey!

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            enough Cyprus info for me ATM.
            Arse To Mouth? I say, good job!
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
            X