Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loudness 30th Aniv Tour Seattle, Killer Time Pics Gear and Loot Check this Out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great story man thanks for sharing!

Comment

I saw the show just a few nights ago in AZ. My story is no where near as cool, but Loudness was fantastic. One thing that sucks tho. Loudness was at the Key Club the night before and it seems someone in the crew (Bus Driver) was held up at Gun point behind the club. Because of this, they were extremley late getting to the AZ show. I was told by the owner of the AZ club that Loudness didnt even get a sound check. They were doing line checks as the doors were opening.....
      Even after that, they destroyed the place. I was in pretty much the same place as the pics above (in front of the Amps....), and Akira's amps were LOUD. It was pretty much the best live tone Ive ever heard. It just goes to show you, your tone is in your fingers....
      If you get a chance, go see em.
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Hi, I am the tall guy that was standing next to you - the one who had seen Loudness twice in the 80's. Your story is awesome. Very cool that you got your guitar signed. Let's meet up some time. I would love to try your Killer guitars.

BTW, I think my ears have mostly stopped ringing by now. I am so glad I got to see Loudness again. I hope it is not 25 years before the next time.

Comment

Working...
        X