ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnold

fathered a child, no wonder maria is taking off.
    "be nice to the people you meet on the way up , because you're gonna see those same
    people on the way down" (ralph kramden)
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

"But Arnie, shouldn't we use a condom?"

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i guess there's a hummer they overlooked in his vast collection

Comment

You belly. It's getting biggah. Is it a tumah?

Oh. It's not a tumah.

GO! RUN!!!!! GET TO DAH CLINIC!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh no here comes Maria!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	213321564.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	2445435
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

Would have been funnier if he had twins.

You know, given that he was in a movie with such a title. Doooooooooooh.
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

LateNightComicsFeastOnArnold'sBabyScandal

Arnold Schwarzenegger took more hits than a piñata on Tuesday night, as a few late nightwasted no time in crafting about the married Governator having an illegitimate son with his former housekeeper, Mildred Baena, also known as Patty.
              "Hasta la vista, it's my baby!" joked Jay Leno, who added that "we found [Osama] bin Laden before we found Arnold's love child!"
              Over on TBS, Leno's rival Conan O'Brien let loose on the Terminator star with equal aplomb.
              "This might explain his campaign promise to leave almost no child behind!" O'Brien joked. "Supposedly Arnold's fathered the child with a household servant ... so now he's made two Juniors that he doesn't want to talk about," in reference to Schwarzenegger's mid-90s
              O'Brien said Schwarzenegger told his estranged wife Maria Shriver "about it at the time, but it took her this long to figure out what the hell he was saying!
              "Arnold's kept this secret for 10 years -- so the real shock is, maybe he's a good actor after all!"
              Craig Ferguson kept the comedy train rolling.
              "Apparently the woman who Arnold got pregnant was an employee -- I don't know what she did, but apparently, she worked on Arnold's staff!” he joked.

Ferguson noted that Schwarzenegger has lived up to his parental responsibilities with the boy, as “he's been providing health care and education -- the same stuff he took away from every other child in California when he was the governor!"
              Also noteworthy is who wasn't joking about the scandal on Tuesday: David Letterman and George Lopez. (Perhaps their shows were taped prior to Arnold's confession).
              As RadarOnline.com and Star magazine reported in their joint investigation, Baena, 50, worked for the A-list duo at their mansion in the posh Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles for 20 years. She was pregnant with the boy, 14, at the same time Maria was carrying her youngest child Christopher Sargent, 13.

Click to see videos: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...s-baby-scandal
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Arnie is my idol! I'm gonna put up a poster of him on the ceiling over my bed so that when i wake up every morning, the first thing i see is him. That's how to start a day.
                It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                  Arnie is my idol! I'm gonna put up a poster of him on the ceiling over my bed so that when i wake up every morning, the first thing i see is him. That's how to start a day.
                  Trust me, living in the state in which Arnie governed, he's nowhere near my idol, and I don't give two craps about his illegitimate love child. Leave it to people to focus on the personal story over the important ones. For instance, pardoning his buddy's worthless murderer son. Arnold will be remembered as perhaps the worst governor this state has ever had. And I am not a Democrat, so you can stuff that BS argument before it starts. What a piece of ....
                  My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

I've been outhere for 21 years now, I love it, but I was thoroughly embarrassed when they elected that guy.
                    I mean, holy fuck, stand on a box, start spouting anything positive , or negative about your opponent and you have a chance.

Comment

I was surprised when he was elected because I'd seen video of him from some weightlifting documentary talking about how much he loved doing coke and banging musclehead groupies. You can quit the coke and roids I guess but it's hard to drop the banging groupies from the repertoire.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

arnie liked his pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          I was surprised when he was elected because I'd seen video of him from some weightlifting documentary talking about how much he loved doing coke and banging musclehead groupies. You can quit the coke and roids I guess but it's hard to drop the banging groupies from the repertoire.
                          Drug use in your past is not nearly the problem in California that it would be in most of the states.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X