No announcement yet.

Your Music Rooms!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just built this from scratch over the winter from an unfinished basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      I just built this from scratch over the winter from an unfinished basement.

Dude, that's absolutely incredible! Totally awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy View Post
        Star? harpoon hs? 24 fret?
        dude, full screen your browser or scroll right

my eldest moved out of home a few months back and I'm in the process of taking over her bedroom. So don't really have a music room as such right now. Guitars and drum kit are in the sitting room by the front door, where I keep my computer. Amps, PA, lights, etc are in the bedroom for now. The plan is to move it all to the daughter's old room and put a lounge in the front room so it is somewhere to sit.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

ahhh, I don't recall that feature here.. but non the less, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            dude, full screen your browser or scroll right

my eldest moved out of home a few months back and I'm in the process of taking over her bedroom. So don't really have a music room as such right now. Guitars and drum kit are in the sitting room by the front door, where I keep my computer. Amps, PA, lights, etc are in the bedroom for now. The plan is to move it all to the daughter's old room and put a lounge in the front room so it is somewhere to sit.
            How do I "full-screen" my browser?

Comment

Press F11.

Some cool rooms here...
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I've been meaning to replace this desk like a Quiklok Z600 or similar, which would make speaker placement better, and give me the option to add more guitar wall hangers, and a couple amps too.

Last edited by wilkinsi; 05-18-2011, 07:17 AM.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

This was my room untill recently, going thru a divorce and am giving house away..... Currently all my gears being held against it's will.

a couple of guitars, some of which are now in the hands of other forum members....

Cheers
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

You maximize it. You can do that with the upper right (middle button)

Mine is far too messy to post.

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
                      Press F11.

Some cool rooms here...
                      Thanks! I have a Mac, so it is probably different. When I press F11, my screen clears off of the "internet" screen and returns to my "home" screen, or my desktop screen.

Damned Macs...never work like anything else...

Comment

Although these rooms are very very impressive, and so sorry to hear about your situation Jayster...I've seen much much better on this very forum. I don't remember their names but do a search and you'll come across people's music rooms that will put guitar stores to shame. Wall of amps, wall of guitars...there is a guy who goes by corpsegrinder who posted his collection on SS.org and its just insane!! *off to search for that thread*

EDIT: Corpsegrinder88's thread on the SS.org

Last edited by emperor_black; 05-18-2011, 01:10 PM.
                        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                          Although these rooms are very very impressive, and so sorry to hear about your situation Jayster...I've seen much much better on this very forum. I don't remember their names but do a search and you'll come across people's music rooms that will put guitar stores to shame. Wall of amps, wall of guitars...there is a guy who goes by corpsegrinder who posted his collection on SS.org and its just insane!! *off to search for that thread*

EDIT: Corpsegrinder88's thread on the SS.org

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sta...wear-mask.html
                          While his collection of very nice guitars is undoubtedly impressive, IMO, there's more to a Music Room than just loads of guitars everywhere. Most definitely "Guitar Heaven," I will say, but I'd like to see the room fixed up!

Whatever the case, it isn't a "Best Music Room" contest, so to each his/her own. Any Music Room is cool in my book.

Comment

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Torment Leaves Scars View Post
                              Damned Macs...never work like anything else...
                              Isn't that the idea about getting a mac?
                              Sorry, I won't get any more helpful than that when it comes to Macs...

Hey Ward, what's up with the plecs you framed on the wall?
                              Are they anything special?
                              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
                                Isn't that the idea about getting a mac?
                                Sorry, I won't get any more helpful than that when it comes to Macs...

Hey Ward, what's up with the plecs you framed on the wall?
                                Are they anything special?
                                The positive thing I can say about Macs is that they are normally easy to use, but as with anything, it has its downfalls.

I like the fact that any software I buy for it, I KNOW it's going to work. Not to mention, Mac makes all of the components in-house, so they're guaranteed to work. With PCs, their parts are all made by different companies; hard drives, software, motherboards, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X