RIP Macho Man Randy Savage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
    Does this mean the ScyFy channel will now start showing science fiction shows again?
    Why would they start now? They seldom have since the channel began.
    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

macho man used to come into the hush puppies shoe store i worked in back in the late '90s. he was always ordering really cool two-tone suede loafers.....crazy colors that would make most people barf. i remember once, he ordered a pair of blue toe/green side shoes. they were sick!!!! nice guy, too. the other dude that worked in the store with me was a huge wrestling fan and would ask macho man all these questions and mr. savage was always cool and answered him....
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

He could cut an awesome promo
        "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
        Zakk Wylde

Comment

Working...
        X