The reason why the Rapture didn't happen today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Jack Nicholson warned him
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      A ticket to Hell has never been funnier
      I beg to differ:

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

the only rapture forseeable is if the jets win the super bowl. and that's it.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          the only rapture forseeable is if the jets win the super bowl. and that's it.
          now who's talking fantasy?
          Hail yesterday

Comment

no that statement is fact. if the Jets win, just roll with the destruction. it's never gonna happen so don't worry.

to tell you the truth, i believe the world is like a dog that has just come out of the ocean from chasing a tennis ball, and the dog just shakes
            everything right the hell off of it, that's what i think the world is trying to do sometimes after all the abuse mankind and corporations throw at it.
            it's our fault, no religion for me, not against it , just am not religious. human error will be mistaken for the rapture. either way, i will be higher
            than a georgia pine when it comes.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X