No announcement yet.

Tornado-area peeps check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The town I work in got hit by an F-3 on Tuesday, a girl I work with had her trailer house picked up and smash into another trailer house and it killed the neighbor.She lost everything but her and her 4 kids survived but her mom's still in ICU.
    It hit 30 minutes after I left work.

Comment

This was at my friends apartment complex right after it hit.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1970 View Post

This was at my friends apartment complex right after it hit.
        What year is that Grand AM? I wasnt aware they made a model with the wheels on top.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

On a more serious note, heres the damage to mine and my neighbors fences. It like this all over my neighborhood.

Above is the non-concrete fence panel I mentioned. LOL Not for the neighbors though.

Oh, and the cables been in and out and the 3G isnt working right. Ive had to tether with E, what is this, the dark ages???
          Last edited by Twitch; 05-26-2011, 11:04 AM.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

"Cable's out, welcome to 1978"
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1970 View Post
              The town I work in got hit by an F-3 on Tuesday, a girl I work with had her trailer house picked up and smash into another trailer house and it killed the neighbor.She lost everything but her and her 4 kids survived but her mom's still in ICU.
              It hit 30 minutes after I left work.

Some years back I lived down the street from a brick house that got a house trailer slammed into it. Both were completely destroyed. The frame for the mobile home was twisted and landed in a field right next to my neighbor's house. The giant garage (long enough for a regulation school bus, and wide enough to fit two) was moved back 2 inches off the foundation, and my neighbor's fridge was moved 5 feet when a 2x4 went through the wall behind it.
              They found the woman from the trailer in a field, and her husband in a tree. Neither survived.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

We lost a house in my Liberty Township Ohio. Top half was blown off and a car was flipped on it's roof. About 5 miles from me.

It seems to me there are certain areas that are more prone to tornados than others, and I'm in a not so good area at the moment. i always keep thinking of Xenia OH back in 1974 and I'm not too far away (30 miles), and the landscape is very similar.

Comment

Working...
                X