Vinnie Vincent is not having a good day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinnie Vincent is not having a good day

Former KISS guitarist Vincent Cusano -- aka Vinnie Vincent -- allegedly smacked his wife in the face and dragged her through a pile of broken glass on the night he was arrested ... and when cops arrived to the house, they found 4 dead dogs at the scene ... this according to law enforcement.

i'd crawl into a container and pull the top down on myself if i had to hear any of his leads. seriously.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Heh.

That's all I have to say.
      I <3 DR Strings.

2007 Jackson KV2
      2006 Schecter C1 Blackjack
      Randall RG75G2
      Line 6 PODxt

Comment

What's with the four dead dogs stuffed into containers????

Seriously man what's with that shit?

Comment

To quote Grady from Sanford and Son. "Good Goobedy Goo". First of all... I think my 9yr old daughter could kick his butt. 2nd, I thought that he had a sex change and was now a woman?? The dead dogs are prob ritual sacrifice in attempts to revive his crappy career. LOL When my wife first saw the KISS lick it up video.. she said "who is that woman? Was she in KISS?" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post

The next episode of strange sex...

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan_josh View Post
              To quote Grady from Sanford and Son. "Good Goobedy Goo". First of all... I think my 9yr old daughter could kick his butt. 2nd, I thought that he had a sex change and was now a woman?? The dead dogs are prob ritual sacrifice in attempts to revive his crappy career. LOL When my wife first saw the KISS lick it up video.. she said "who is that woman? Was she in KISS?" LOL
              thankyou, grady is one of my all time heroes.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Eddie Trunk played boys gonna rock on his Sirius show tonight. Haven't heard it in years. I know the speculation at the time was that he sped up his leads- listening now as an adult rather than a kid..... It ain't speculation.

That would be a good comedy skit- beating his wife in super fast motion. Or maybe I have something wrong with me. But the shit is still sped up.

Comment

Let's see, 4 dead dogs in a container, broken plate on the floor from before the argument.

Sounds like a well-kept house.

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                    That would be a good comedy skit- beating his wife in super fast motion. Or maybe I have something wrong with me. But the shit is still sped up.
                    That WOULD be awesome. Then cleaning up super fast before the cops get there. lol

Comment

The dog thing is just not cool at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        The dog thing is just not cool at all.
                        tru dat.
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post

Are he and Michael Vick buddies? You'd think after it killed the first one, they would have took care of the problem before the others got it. Sounds like he's fighting them, and if so, more charges to follow...
                          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Just gets better everytime you hear about him. That dog part is twisted. He needs to be put in a container to end it all!

Comment

He's not the one not having a good day. the woman and the dogs are much worse off. didn't think my opinion of him could get much worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X