No announcement yet.

Vinnie Vincent is not having a good day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the fuck is Vinnie Vincent? Lol...why do we people still care lol...what a douche bag and I could give a fuck if he played Jackson or Hondo's he's a douche and looks like my buddies ugly mom .
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

This is sad for all people involved. But looking back over the years there are alot of guitarists that have went to hell in a handbasket, one of my favorites Jake E Lee. The last picture I saw of him he was toothless and looking like a crackhead. It really sux that the 80's rock and metal music had alot of very talented guitarist that just up and disapeared. Only to find out later they are doing crazy shit like this Vinnie deal.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

The last picture I saw of him he was toothless and looking like a crackhead.
        I'd like to see that picture. I have never seen a picture of him toothless and the last picture I saw he was kina chubby(you tend to look really only and get skinny on crack-the rumor was meth I thought too).

3 Day Crush performing Shot In The Dark at Mr D's in Las Vegas May 2010. This is the last time Jake E plays it. His final performance of the song.

Comment

Mmmmmm. Prime rib....

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            who the fuck is Vinnie Vincent? Lol...why do we people still care lol...what a douche bag and I could give a fuck if he played Jackson or Hondo's he's a douche and looks like my buddies ugly mom .
            Yep, well I tried to tell these guys that shit a long time ago. But these fucks never listen.

You see...you see what happens to your beloved "heroes"!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Yep, well I tried to tell these guys that shit a long time ago. But these fucks never listen.

You see...you see what happens to your beloved "heroes"!!!
              For some reason as soon as I saw your comment the words "Vinnie Vincent next for Nevermore!" popped into my mind.

*please don't beat me*
              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Bill heros dont electronically speed up solos lol
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan_josh View Post
                  That WOULD be awesome. Then cleaning up super fast before the cops get there. lol
                  Dat wuz funny
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

when i think of horrible 80's overglut laden with image and lousy tunes, Mr. vincent's Invasion
                    was on the top of the list.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I guess I'm curious to here the story the same way we watch others like Charlie. People love a train wreck

And here's my theory why: We love a train wreck so we can say "Wow, glad that's not me"

Comment

Well I think another side to it to is the fact that a lot of these "Stars" had such amazingly large egos that they thought themselves above all us mere mortals. So when one of these assholes crash's and burns it always seems to be at a level that match's their ego. I know nothing about VV if he's a good person or a raving asshole. Everything I read about him seems to point to asshole though.

I mean you have guys like Ben Aflect(however you spell it) who at one point went into rehab for drinking. he came out and went on with his normal life. No one had a Ben Aflect watch because he wasn't a complete asshole.

Lohan has shown her ass in so many ways that of course people are curious, because at some point that candle is going to burn out forever and it'll probably be in an epic way.

VV, i'm kind of curious too about VV because he hasn't exactly been in the public eye. People here talk about him but it's because of his guitar not really the man. Come to think of it in another week unless something really bizarre happens the only people who'll even care about this story will be JCF and any VV forums.
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Former KISS guitarist Vincent Cusano will NOT face animal cruelty charges after officials found 4 dead dogs at the rocker's home in Tennessee this weekend ... TMZ has learned.

Comment

Yeah, Vinnie's wife works for the State of Tennessee. I know she turned him in, but she immediately exonerated Vinnie of any guilt in the dogs' deaths. I'm smelling a rat on them dropping the investigation. I also bet she went right back to that house with him and she is probably the one who bailed him out. Battered spouses act this way all the time.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Update: charges dropped / postponed? http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=159807

Check out the video & hilarious comments...

Comment

Working...
                              X