Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone talk me out of this? ...maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and Mike's prices aren't anywhere near as scary as some of the stuff he paints. I automatically assumed that everything he touched would be a $1,000+ paint job.

Not true at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dmccarthy View Post
      Yep, I had him refin my classic white Carvin with blue flamely skulls (so much for going for something more my age )
      That looks awesome. Great colors.

Comment

Mike is currently has my Model 5 Charvel for a bunch of work. I'm hoping he treats all of us to some progress pics throughout it's transformation.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I sold my Jackson Kelly a while back and hated myself for it. I went through numerous guitars after that, but always found myself missing my Kelly.
          I finally got another Kelly. I got sick of missing it.
          My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I'm past the big 40 and I don't give a rats ass what is age appropriate. Better to have buyers remorse than sellers remorse. If you buy something you don't gel with, you can cut it loose. But you can't always find the one that you let get away. Save your pennies, and buy when you can ADD to the collection.
            My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

I hit 40 this year, age is trivial. Keep the Jackson, no remorse, no regrets.
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

eh, save for the gibson. they are everywhere and easy to find. if you sell the jackson and want it back it is going to be A LOT harder to replace - especially if you want the EXACT same finish....
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan_josh View Post
                  Guitars lost to gas (that I can remember)
                  Pat Pending Wolfgang - Ebony
                  Wolfgang Standard - Trans Red
                  81 LP Custom - Ebony w/duncans
                  NUMEROUS (over 1 dozen easy) USA B.C. Rich superstrats and one Mockingbird
                  Trans Blue SL2H
                  Erie Des SL-1
                  LP Standard (Cherry Burst)
                  LP Studio (Alpine)
                  Two Fender American Strat Plus'
                  These are all ugly except for the SLs.

Hey I'm older than you and got all kinds of pointy Jacksons & Charvels!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X