Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I haven't been here in a while!

Hey everyone!

I doubt anyone remembers me, I haven't posted on here in quite a long time. When I got to college I was forced to almost completely drop any kind of guitar playing that wasn't classical, had to focus on that. But now I'm getting back into playing metal and other stuff and my RR is out and rocking again!

So what have I missed? Anything cataclysmic happen in my absence?

Did you hear about Charlie Sheen?
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Welcome back. I stopped in college too- Easy to come back, metal never forgets.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
        Welcome back. I stopped in college too- Easy to come back, metal never forgets.
        And rock and roll never forgives, get bent abandoner!!! No but seriously, welcome back. You remember that RacerX guy, well he picked up this habit of correcting everyones grammar, that toejam guy, well fuck him, and that Sully individual, well lets just say hes individual all right. That should bring you up to speed. Youve also missed a few epically annoying newbs that got banned in hours, but it was fun watching it happen.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Ah yes, I remember RacerX's habits of spelling correction. Lets not talk about Charlie Sheen....just....yeah. And no metal is like riding a bike, I'm getting back up to speed now. But damn did my technical abilities deteriorate

Comment

Are you the guy who once owned the Blue USA Fusion?

Either way, welcome back!

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Nope that was definitely not me. My only Jacksons have been an RR3 and currently an RR5. No Charvel's to speak of

Comment

Fuck this place! Welcome back.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
                  No Charvels to speak of
                  Fixed

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Fixed

...Toejam's right, fuck this place lol

Comment

Working...
                    X