Some more of my holiday tales...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rsmacker View Post
    ah, i know. If he had a usa warrior in his paws, guess who he'd look just like? Beefier, obviously, but the likeness is definitely there.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Entertaining at the least! Cool pictures too dude. A few things I lost in translation for a few seconds, but please, continue...
      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

My, my Rs, seems you're getting more civilised as time goes by

PS: More smut, decadence and debauchery and gorey details
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Round here, yes, Spanish, who are obviously Spicks too.
          Just say it out loud and there's a chance that someone will blabber for hours how much more celtic they are than you... you dirty protestant anglo-saxon. Even though it's truth, it's still gonna be pretty funny when some closet Franco worshipper happens to be around.
          Last edited by Endrik; 06-10-2011, 01:10 PM.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Ha ha, not more Celtic than me, my family are from the mountains of Wales, I'm the first son for many generations for whom English is the first language. My surname even means "Dark Celt", I think it's safe to assume I'm a TRUE native of these Isles.

I've tried to eschew my admiration for Franco too, whilst in Barcelona on a drinking, erm, working trip. That went down like a turd in a swimming pool. (Hey, I've done that too!)

Anyway, stop causing trouble, you bloody Russky!

(Right, I'm heading to the bunker till he gets over that little insult...)
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

A Dark Celt, funny, that's what they are (southerners less of course, westerners and centrals have a lot of Iberian blood too but northerners like Galicians are as celtic as you can get)... some say its because of the sun. Folks seem to imagine that celts are always pale skinned and whatnot but actually they can be pretty dark, they first came from the southern part of the continent anyway. The whole Western Europe is full of celts, the Atlanto-Mediterraneans and the Brits are genetically almost the same, R1b haplogroup being the dominant (the celtic gene I guess). Spaniards, Portuguese, French, Brits and the Irish... basically all the westerners who would piss on each others' graves are genetically the closest.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That was a great read...pissed myself at the Wilksy monkey comment!

when you heading off this year??

Comment

oop double post.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the odd DP, Mr Gartron...

I'm a bit worried about Endrik, has he been in jail or something, and spent a lot of time in the library? First he exposes himself (steady!) as a learned art critic, now a genetics expert, and he didn't rise to the bait of being called a Russian! I really don't know what this place is coming to, it's getting rather too civilised and grown up. Perhaps this year I need to go to North East Europe and wave my willy at some of his countrywomen (who I am told are the most beautiful in the world, something I find hard to believe since I went to the Czech Rep - that place is somethin' else! Wa wa wee wa!), what's the weather there like in September, Endrik?

And that's when it's likely to be, September. However, and this is breaking news, it looks like my long yearned-for expedition to Mongolia is going to happen - at least, it will if I make it happen, I'm just going to fuck off and see how far I get. So, I'm looking to head East in May next year, might have to rein in my Monsters of Cock Eurotour this year to preserve funds. I will be looking for sponsors nearer the time though, gentlemen (and a certain little monkey boy), so keep yer bus change in a jar for me! Also looking for some fellow travellers, if anyone is stup... erm, looking for a challenge, especially if they can speak/read Russian. Obviously, if you can't ride a motorbike, you are kinda fucked.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Incidentally, can someone tell me what size I need to make my photos so that they all fit in the page without viewers having to go to the scroll bar at the bottom? That way, you can enjoy the whole pics without having to keep going to the bottom of the page and back all the time.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

they look fine on my screen. No need to scroll
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Heh, I've been wondering why you haven't taken a trip to the east, it's a lot more suitable for your needs than the west. Over here you'll never know what the weather will do... the september can be like late summer or horrible late autumn. Legendary for horrible climate. But instead of the Baltics I'd recommend you South-East. The nature is prettier, everything is cheaper and the girls are the most willing. Take a trip through Czech and Slovakia to Hungary - ("a must go to" place for you) and then to the Black Sea region - to Romania and from there if you have time you can either go to Bulgaria or Ukraine (just don't go there through east side of Moldavia - aka Transnistria.... AVOID!!!)

Comment

Ah yes, Hungary, I spent a week in Budapest before Christmas, I was absolutely wasted, they kept plying me with Palinka (?), some gorgeous plum spirit. (Not the spirit from someone's plums) The guys I met told me to go visit when I'm not working and they'd take me out looking for action and adventure (and they know exactly what I would like because I broke the ice when introduced as their boss for the week by showing them the PublicDisgrace website - some is shot in Budapest- and the week went swimmingly)

The women weren't a patch on Prague, but definitely no fatties like back home. Definitely worth a return fixture, not to mention one of the guys says he knows somewhere I can get ex-military vehicles dirt cheap (to piss my brother off, he collects armoured fighting vehicles, he he).

I want to go to Bulgaria too, I strongly recall the most gorgeous figure I have ever had the pleasure of running my filthy tongue over came from Bulgaria (and was working as a stripper in Aberdeen). She was PERFECT, no sags, no marks, no nasty bits - and I gave her a thorough going over too.

The East will feel the ground tremble as I unfurl my mighty pellet.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I just noticed your avatar,
                              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Good entertainment... keep it coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X