Tampa Area JCFers - *GIG SPAM* - 6/10/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Area JCFers - *GIG SPAM* - 6/10/11

hey all!! my band, Autumn's Pain, got a spot opening for "Vains of Jenna" this friday night in st. pete @ the local 662. it's gonna be a great night of balls out rock!!!!

the local 662 is located @ 662 central ave, st. pete, fl 33701
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Good luck, should be a great night. You guys (and girl) always have a cool sound going on from the clips I've seen.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

thank, man!!! we try to be different - sometimes it works in our favor, other times it doesn't, lol.....but lately we have been getting some good shows!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Which one of the dudes(?) on the ticket is you?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hahaha, none!!! here is our latest promo pic..... (plus a bump just in case...)

GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Working...
          X