Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have the new Ozzy 30th anniv. box set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have the new Ozzy 30th anniv. box set?

I've asked my wife to get it for me, just curious if the concert, book, and doc footage is cool or not.

I might have to buy a turntable to listed to the albums haha.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

I have it. I think it's worth it. Just because $haron won't sell the DVD separately. Witch is a shame. The book isn't bad, but don't go looking for any pics of Bob or Lee. The remastered CD's and the extra live CD is fantastic. The live CD is way better than Tribute.
    Spelling errors due to bad eyes and fat fingers.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the feedback. I can't wait till I have the videos on my iPad to watch whenever I want.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That fucking bitch will release the DVD seperately in a few months when she thinks she's had all the sales of the box-set. And no pics of Bob & Lee? Fucking whore, this was a chance to put right the sins of the past and present these LPs as the two timeless classics they were, with the correct sleeve pics of the actual people who recorded them, but she just can't do it can she? Bob Daisley made just as much of a significant contribution to Ozzy's success after Sabbath as Randy Rhoads IMHO (he was still writing stuff for Ozzy for No More Tears), it's about time he got a proper nod.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          That fucking bitch will release the DVD seperately in a few months when she thinks she's had all the sales of the box-set. And no pics of Bob & Lee? Fucking whore, this was a chance to put right the sins of the past and present these LPs as the two timeless classics they were, with the correct sleeve pics of the actual people who recorded them, but she just can't do it can she? Bob Daisley made just as much of a significant contribution to Ozzy's success after Sabbath as Randy Rhoads IMHO (he was still writing stuff for Ozzy for No More Tears), it's about time he got a proper nod.
          Perfectly stated!

Comment

Really interested in the DVD, like many, but not the whole box set since they didn't include vintage cassette tape re-masters.

As much as she likes to involve herself, I'm surprised Sharon didn't include a poster of herself with a scratch-n-sniff pussy.
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

If it wasnt for Bob Daisley writing , you wouldn't have a lot of the songs.

Comment

Where in the hell can you buy this thing anyway? I've looked it up a few times to no avail.

Comment

Sharon has a stall outside Ozzy's house and flogs them to passing coach parties, along with absolutely anything linked to him that she feels might be worth a bob or two.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                    I'm surprised Sharon didn't include a poster of herself with a scratch-n-sniff pussy.
                    I'd sniff it...just saying.

I do plan to get the box-set, though.
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Ha ha, what, her box and her dirtbox too? That would be some serious sniffy.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

FYI All, Jackson is giving away a JS-32 Rhoads and a couple of these box sets on their site....

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Does this box set come with the CDs with the rerecorded drums and bass? Those suck donkey balls. I never even heard either one until recently because I have the originals. I saw the remastered Blizzard of Oz in the bargain bin at Walmart for $5 so I grabbed. Words can not adequately convey just how bad the replacement drums and bass are. They just FUCKING SUCK the life out of the songs. Ozzy is a bitch ass punk loser for letting that happen and Sharon is just a bitch.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

No, thankfully this set has the original bass and drum tracks. God, those 2002 remasters SUCKED...

Comment

Originally posted by SausageofPower View Post
                              God, those 2002 remasters SUCKED...
                              They weren't even that good.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X