Lick Library training DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lick Library training DVD's

These things are freaking great. I got tons of them. Too many.....its an overload. I am like a little kid in a candy store:

Maiden, AC/DC, EVH, Ozzy, Whitesnake, Megadeth, Metallica, Kiss, Dire Straits, Eagles, RR, GnR, Classic, Soloing with modes, Learn to Shred in 6 weeks, Pentatonic theory, Funk, Blues, Satriani, Alice in Chains, etc...

Check them out.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Is there a website? Or do I just search for lick library training dvds?

Comment

www.licklibrary.com

I wish these would have been out when I first started playing. I would be much better off I can assure you. Now my 9 year old gets the benefit.
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Hey Lou, ..'member..Sam Kinison's Lick Method? He made me an oriental Lickmaster from the far east!

A....B.....C....D......ect...
        Last edited by horns666; 06-11-2011, 05:24 PM.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've been wanting to check them out for some time. All the instructors have written for the various British guitar mags. But they retail for $70 a pop here.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            Hey Lou, ..'member..Sam Kinison's Lick Method? He made me an oriental Lickmaster from the far east!

A....B.....C....D......ect...
            Bill is the Grand Budah of Lick Master style. He is undefeated and revered the world over. He needs no introduction. The last words he ever spoke over 2 decades ago were " There is no split I can not lick. " Those words are still true to this day.-Lou

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              I've been wanting to check them out for some time. All the instructors have written for the various British guitar mags. But they retail for $70 a pop here.
              G, they have memberships in different levels. Their Gold membership is about 25-30 US dollars a month and you have to pay 6 months at a time so it comes to about $130-ish dollars. With this membership, you get to pick 6 DVD's.....and you get access to all of their online lessons as well as their jamtrax and other things. Money well spent!! I very rarely promote a product like this.

There is no tab, it is played in full and then shown as a breakdown of the note-for-note performance. Which is nice as tab doesn't always show proper hand position, plus, you get to see how someone else plays it and pick up a few helpful tips.-Lou

P.S. I can not say it enough, this is money well spent!!

Comment

Yep they are great.
                I have quite a few of them as well.

Its like setting down with another guitar player and learning songs.
                The approach I prefer.
                There's no tab and you don't need it.
                Good stuff.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Interesting, looks awesome. Thanks for the link!

Comment

dunno I like backing tracks but I can get those for free. If I'm learning something I prefer just tabs and dont need a video let alone have to pay for it
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                      I wish these would have been out when I first started playing. I would be much better off I can assure you. Now my 9 year old gets the benefit.
                      Me too...

I'd buy one but I feel (like other dvds I got over the years) I won't take the time to sit, watch them and play....

BTW, you can find many excerpt of these DVDs on Youtube. Some legit, some not as many have posted Lick Library material over there.
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

A lot of them are decent. I've seen the Vai licks one and a few others. They're one thing I implement into my practicing.

Comment

Working...
                        X