X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says chicks can't rock?!?!

Fuck nevermind her playing on that one!
    Check out this one!

shani kimelman, racer x, king of monsters, israel, rock, guitar, shred, paul gilbert, paul, gilbert, ibanez
    Last edited by bombtek; 06-14-2011, 07:09 AM.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Tell her to make me a sandwich. Chop chop.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

She's alright but she's playing an Ibanez *shudder*.
      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Make me a samich!
        Yah, she is pretty damn good.

Comment

man, I dont get it. I see alot of great female guitarists on youtube these days, why were there none when I was growing up? I truly am puzzled by this. I mean finding a chick shredder 20 years ago was unheard of, now they are all over the internet. Its cool, but just confusing......
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            man, I dont get it. I see alot of great female guitarists on youtube these days, why were there none when I was growing up? I truly am puzzled by this. I mean finding a chick shredder 20 years ago was unheard of, now they are all over the internet. Its cool, but just confusing......
            Their dads are guys like us, who didn't have a boy heh.

Comment

Speak for yourself, ducky. I've got a man/monkey, but he's a boy really.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
              X