It's Official Tuesdays storm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official Tuesdays storm...

In which I went outside to see what was making a lot of noise in the backyard. It was the screen door on the porch flying open and closed and all the planters and chairs were in the pool. Out front the wind broke big braches off all the trees down the block, threw planters on the front steps into the grass. We even lost electricity until yesteday afternoon. The wind most tore off the front windows when we cracked them open a little for some air.
    While in the back I heard a howling noise for a second or two. I said f*ck this and ran back inside. It sounded a little like a train, but..... there's no siren.... so it can't be a tornado right?
    Sure it can, I was hit by an F1 and no siren to let me know to get the f*ck in the basement.

Shit man, be safe and keep us posted.

Comment

We dont have a basement. During the night we got hammered, we all crammed into the tub in the center bathroom with a mattress. I decided Id rather take flight than sit in that damn tub for 40 min.. I made rounds around the house watching for impending doom. We got lucky. Just some downed limbs and trees and fences. It was chaos, shit was everywhere 360 degrees, but no major damage.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Glad you guys are OK.

Hello from Earthquake Country!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X