Whitey has been caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitey has been caught

and right up the road from me. For those of you not living on the planet in the last 30 years, or haven't seen the Departed, James whitey Bulger has been caught and is on his way back to Boston. He's gonna bring down a ton of people with him, including cops, feds, everyone.
    jack Nicholson was great playing this guy in the Departed.

Not helping the situation since 1965!

Yes, lets all roll over and snitch. Certainly no Johnny Tight Lips. If I was 80 something, Id take it to the grave. Thatll show em.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

racist....lol
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

well, the guy was a snitch from the door, that';s how he continued to operate for all that time by ratting
        on his Italian counterparts. He'd givbe the feds and cops the info on the italian mobs moves, and he'd never get arrested
        because he was an FBI snitch. not to mention a blood thirsty killer, dealer, crime boss. when you have dirt on law enforcement,
        especially feds, it's no wonder he was able to commmit all the crimes he did for so long and then hide out in america for so laong as well.
        Gonna be an interesting trial, i'm not missing any of this.

Comment

Ah, kind of that no honor among thieves thing.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I grew up in the Boston area, this is a HUGE story. Yeah, he used to snitch on the competition, lol.

Comment

must be sitting on a boatload of cash too...paid his rent all these years with cash.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Dude is gonna get WHACKED and fed to the fishes
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Awesome. If anyone's interested, "Black Mass" is a great book about Whitey and Connelly. I love reading about these Irish thugs.

The Discovery channel will be playing the shit out of all of their Irish and Boston mob shows.

I love this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Flemmi - anybody knicknamed "The Rifleman" is OK by me

"The Westies" is also a great book about Jimmy Coonan in Hell's Kitchen. A lot of "State of Grace" was taken from that movie - and it is for the Irish (americans) what The Godfather is for Italians (americans)
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    must be sitting on a boatload of cash too...paid his rent all these years with cash.
                    Yup, in the apartment alone he had $800K in cash!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dude is gonna get some serious action in the pen.

Banging a rich, dangerous mob boss, even if he's 80 years old and pruned up, has to be high on the bucket list of those life w/o parole guys.
                      Jackson KV2
                      Jackson KE1T
                      Jackson KE1F
                      Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                        Dude is gonna get some serious action in the pen.

Banging a rich, dangerous mob boss, even if he's 80 years old and pruned up, has to be high on the bucket list of those life w/o parole guys.
                        LOL, after he sings for the feds and names names, he will be in a country club "prison" somewhere. He'll prolly have a couple of babes living with him in his cell, depending on how many people he names

Comment

he's got alot more than 800k i bet, that's just what was in the apartment. I think he's gonna be held under tight watch
                          until the trial, or he will get possibly taken out as well before this trial. It's another embarrassing mess for the law enforcement
                          of this country. Everyone is fuckin' crooked. Everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            well, the guy was a snitch from the door, that';s how he continued to operate for all that time by ratting
                            on his Italian counterparts. He'd givbe the feds and cops the info on the italian mobs moves, and he'd never get arrested
                            because he was an FBI snitch. not to mention a blood thirsty killer, dealer, crime boss. when you have dirt on law enforcement,
                            especially feds, it's no wonder he was able to commmit all the crimes he did for so long and then hide out in america for so laong as well.
                            Gonna be an interesting trial, i'm not missing any of this.
                            Don't forget pedofile and general scumbag. He had an affair with his girlfriend's daughter then he and some other piece of shit murdered her. I live in the Boston Area and saw him and his crooked politician brother get away all kinds of shit over the years. The State police had him several times and the FBI tipped him off every time. They timed this to protect the higher ups. Probably some sort of statute of limitations thing that will let them slide. They can't do enough to punish this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kempo Bulldog View Post
                              Don't forget pedofile and general scumbag. He had an affair with his girlfriend's daughter then he and some other piece of shit murdered her. I live in the Boston Area and saw him and his crooked politician brother get away all kinds of shit over the years. The State police had him several times and the FBI tipped him off every time. They timed this to protect the higher ups. Probably some sort of statute of limitations thing that will let them slide. They can't do enough to punish this guy.
                              wow, that's some story. fuck. i agree that it's a timing issue to protect the crooked higher ups, that's a good call Kempo, and probably dead on balls accurate.

Comment

Working...
                              X