No announcement yet.

Whitey has been caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take it from someone who has been through the federal judicial system.....
    95 % of the folks in federal prison rolled on someone thats just how it is
    they make it impossible to stand trial unless you have booku bucks(minimum attorney fee for a federal trial is 500K)
    by adding umpteen more charges
    more charges mean more sentencing points under the federal sentencing guidelines ,hence mostly
    politicians and corparate types are the only ones who can afford it .the rest are given a paper that sign now
    or we are gonna add more charges.... i was in with guys who's meth/crack dealer got busted and they were never
    caught with anything ,just the dealers word that they bought such and such quantity for a period of one year from me
    thier choice was take a 3 1/2 year conspiracy bit or 7-10 for the whole ~supposed quantity~ they purchased from johnny snitch
    its just the way it works
    me...i was told by my attorney in a federal case,its better to be the engine and not the caboose ...and len you are the caboose
    google "operation decrypt" 7 of those guys signed sworn staetements against me ....i did not rat on anyone including my FB ex wife
    who was half the biz we were running

just a little insight
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      wow, that's some story. fuck. i agree that it's a timing issue to protect the crooked higher ups, that's a good call Kempo, and probably dead on balls accurate.
      Correction, sorry my facts were slightly wrong. It was Steve Flemmi that had the affair. When she accused him of molesting her as a child they lured to a house where Whitey strangled her. They also murdered another girlfriend of Flemmi because she knew they were informants and they thought she would talk. Just gutless scum. It makes me sick that they were protected by the FBI and allowed to carry out these heinous crimes so they could bring down the mobsters who mainly ran gambling operations and stuck to killing other criminals. Not angels by any means but certainly less evil than these guys.

Comment

BTW, Santa Monica is not "right up the road" from Huntington Beach
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          BTW, Santa Monica is not "right up the road" from Huntington Beach
          then where is it?
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Whitey's motorcade passed me on the highway last night. After his bail hearing in Boston Federal court they transported him to the house of correction in Plymouth. Talk about heavy security... 4 motorcycle cops, 3 black SUV's with tinted windows and a couple cruisers, all speeding down the highway with lights and sirens blaring. There were cops stationed on all the overpasses too, probably to make sure nobody sent a rocket launcher into the SUV's. I can only imagine how many high powered people want Whitey dead before he has a chance to open his mouth. And at age 81 or not, I guarantee Whitey is still an important player in the mob with big time connections. Kind of doubt he retired from the biz after becoming as powerful as he had. It'll be interesting to see how long he stays alive at this point.
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              then where is it?
              50 miles straight up the 405 IS right up the road in SoCal terms. 45 minutes if there's no traffic, so between 3:00 - 4:30 A.M.!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                Whitey's motorcade passed me on the highway last night. After his bail hearing in Boston Federal court they transported him to the house of correction in Plymouth. Talk about heavy security... 4 motorcycle cops, 3 black SUV's with tinted windows and a couple cruisers, all speeding down the highway with lights and sirens blaring. There were cops stationed on all the overpasses too, probably to make sure nobody sent a rocket launcher into the SUV's. I can only imagine how many high powered people want Whitey dead before he has a chance to open his mouth. And at age 81 or not, I guarantee Whitey is still an important player in the mob with big time connections. Kind of doubt he retired from the biz after becoming as powerful as he had. It'll be interesting to see how long he stays alive at this point.
                i agree 1000000% Matt, how the hell do you live on the beach in santa monica extremely comfortably for 16 years after his 420 mile long rap sheet if you didn't have
                some kind of faction allowing that to happen? if he'd been found on the Fiji Islands i'd think differently, or somehwere at least out of the country.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                X