Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuscaloosa Tornado Pictures (Taken By Me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuscaloosa Tornado Pictures (Taken By Me)

I took my boys down to visit my mom in West Central Alabama last week. Our last exit off the Interstate is in Tuscaloosa. After seeing the tornado path, I went back down there on Sunday with a camera. Good grief. The place is totally ravaged where the twister went through.

Anyway, I tossed together a little web page for the pics:

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

The place is totally ravaged where the twister went through
    thats an understatement ..that own looks like hell on earth right now ..
    your camera work is outstanding and captures the pain and suffering of the folks who live(d) there

can you slide show the site?
    Last edited by len; 07-02-2011, 11:29 PM. Reason: question popped up up after posting
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

The beige car in pic 69 is a Cadillac Catera.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by len View Post
        thats an understatement ..that own looks like hell on earth right now ..
        your camera work is outstanding and captures the pain and suffering of the folks who live(d) there

can you slide show the site?
        Thanks. I can make it a slideshow, but I always preferred thumbnails. That way, you can go back to a specific picture at a glance.
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Those pictures really tell a story! Really makes me flash back to Katrina, there were a lot of tornadoes in that hurricane and a lot of the destruction that wasn't done by the storm surge looked horribly similar to the pics of Tuscaloosa you have on your page. It's heartbreaking, but you are doing the people of Tuscaloosa, and really all of us, a service by taking and posting these pics. We need to see them and keep the victims in our minds and hearts.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Sup?

Yeah, they got pounded pretty hard. There are places around here that still look like that too. Wed. April 27 2011,,, It was a shitty day for sure.

MOSHON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
            X