Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what happen to the band Leather Angel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what happen to the band Leather Angel?

Back in the 80's there was this all girl band named Leather Angel, i had their album and it was actually really good. Dirty LA Metal at it's best. The girls weren't (apparently) as easy to see as saw Vixen so it didn't seem like they went anywhere after an album or two. They did an awesome cover of whole lotta love on the album "We came to kill"

I was curious if anyone know any details on the band? What ever happen to them, what bands they eventually joined up with (if any) I heard the guitarist joined another actually successful band but can't find anything at all about it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

not the best song on the album but you get the idea... the singer gives me a headache now lol
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Inicialmente llamadas Obsession, tuvieron que cambiar el nombre en 1983 al ya existir otro grupo con

In 1985 they changed their name to Jaded Lady http://www.metaladies.com/2009/01/08/jaded-lady/
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        In 1985 they changed their name to Jaded Lady http://www.metaladies.com/2009/01/08/jaded-lady/
        Jaded Lady?, No kidding, I remember they interviewed at least one of the member's from Decline of Western Civilization, Part II. IIRC, she's the one when asked who she dates she says musicians...they're assholes but they look good! And yes, I've seen that movie more often than I should admit...but mostly for the guitars shown, not the music!
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
        X