Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casey Anthony rants, go on what'cha got???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey Anthony rants, go on what'cha got???

Casey Anthony rants, go on what'cha got???
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

1. She's hot.

2. I would do her.

3. She should have gotten the death penalty.
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

i'd fuck her
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't put my dick anywhere near her..... just sayin', there's about 3 1/2 billion other women in the world without BIG questions.
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Well, if she gives a blow job, that can only ever end in murder if youre Catholic.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Oh, I love Casey Anthony. I'd have 10 babies with her, and name 'em all Billy...BOP!

She is goofy tho. :idea:..Wait..a woman..goofy?!.. The hell ya say!:think:

You want justice..give Casey to me...I'll hit fuggin' paydirt!!

Man, my wife is pissed as a white guy after the OJ verdict!
            Of course...I keed..I keed!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh ya I'd hit it. She can bring her friends along too

Can I be her jail mate when she drops the soap?

Comment

Juries of our peers are fucking stupid.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

I heard this as it was laid out in the courthouse. UN FKING REAL.
                  I believe in our legal system, but dammit...this bitch is NOT innocent. There are too many unanswered questions. She will forever be looking over her shoulder.

Comment

This must be a USA thing, I have no idea who this is.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                      Juries of our peers are fucking stupid.
                      So true. Nothing shocks me anymore. People are definitely not getting smarter.

Nothing moves or shakes kids today. That's why many of them are numb to consequences.
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I will have to agree with sixx_gunner. She may have made it through the legal system but she will never be forgotten by the public. Karma will kick her ass soonner or later.
                        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post

Nothing moves or shakes kids today. .
                          Except Casey Anthony, ooooo burn.
                          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                            Except Casey Anthony, ooooo burn.
                            Badda bing!!!

I'm just glad it's over with. I'm sick of hearing about the shit. All I wanna know is..did Nancy Grace's ginormous head burst?!!!

This happends everyday in Cleveland..and everywhere..constantly. Don't their lives count too. Weird how the media picks and chooses who ya gotta love, hate, ect. In 6 months most will forget the name Casey Anthony..these are facts!

If the bitch wasn't a pretty, white piece of ass ..this wouldn't be news..these are facts!

Y'know, half the Sowell victims were my ex-customers (strawberries I arrested) on THAT street, and Kinsman area...nobody gives a fuck. I warned them repeatedly...they didn't listen. Crack is a muthafuggah. My boss' daughter - mayor's neice.. lived with Sowell while this shit started.

Don't get me started with the court system..criminal or civil. It's absolute horseshit I will NEVER step inside another court as long as I live.

Fuggums.....NEXT ..Witchunt!..Which cunt??...whatevah.

Oh, whatever happened to Anna Nicole Smith, Amy Fisher, Natalee Holloway..or that hot school teacher that blew a lucky 16 year kid..I miss OJ and Tiger Woods too, they're really somethin'!

STOP! Breaking News: Charlie Sheen, Eddie Van Halen and Tupac Shakur were seen having lunch at a local hot dog joint!!!
                            Last edited by horns666; 07-05-2011, 07:38 PM. Reason: I typoed a typo..hahhaaa
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

sigpic
                              Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X