Anyone else have this issue??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have this issue??

Anyone here in multiple original bands of completely different genres still find they write stuff all the time that neither band thinks fits them?? I came up with a good one tonight, but Ill guarantee neither band will take it. I have dozens of started songs that dont fit my bands.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Record the riffs, tab em out if you need to remember them in 10 years. You may not always be in bands that say no. Or you may need material for your own solo gig one day. I don't think Gary Moore stopped writing blues songs when he was "heavy metal guitar hero" dude. His tastes changed and he had some bombdiggity originals ready to go when he decided to go full blues.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

This screams, "Solo Artist!"

or.....

you need a third band.
      My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Originally posted by BayRocker View Post
        This screams, "Solo Artist!"

or.....

you need a third band.
        Funny you say that because an old friend got a hold of me on FB asking him to call him real soon. His band of 5 years or so split and had been looking for a guitarist, I have the feeling that may be the nature and urgency of the call. Ill have to choose two though, dont have time for three. I go to practice with band two at noon on Sundays and band one at 5 on Sundays. When I do work, I never see the old lady because she works 2nd and I work 1st. Shed kill me if I had a third band, Id have to do it on Saturdays.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

No-one in any of my bands liked me, but they were all scared of me, unpredictable lager monster that I was. These days people would grit their teeth to tolerate me, but only because I've got a warehouse full of PA kit, but I can't be arsed to tolerate them. Thank fuck for the PC and Pro Tools/Cubase/that other thing that I can't use very well that someone pinched for me. Now I don't need to be nice to anyone other than the person who has to come and show me how to work the fucking computer.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
          X