Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have strange playing behaviors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
    Geez, I thought that post was going to be about how he thinks of Wilkinsi in a vulgar way while he plays.
    The fact that you thought about it for me means that I don't need to.

Actually, when I think of him, I have to put my guitar down and wrestle my love acorn until it spits. I have been known to play my geetar bollock naked, at gigs, whilst completely pissed. Luckily no-one spotted my cock while I was playing my axe behind my neck. Phew.

More to the point is his playing behaviour - leaping off his bed in his Spiderman pyjamas, dribbling Ribena and pretending it's blood, and rubbing his pellet up against his full-length mirror like David Coverdale. And don't let's forget the worst of all - well, I'll draw a discreet veil over it and not describe it in lurid detail, but if you've ever had a sniff of one of the horns on his Warriors, you'll know what I'm talking about.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Reading the title of this post, somehow I knew Twitch would be in here....but not 3x already! More than anybody else!
      Im going for 30,000 posts in 9 years, Im a little behind already though.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
        Im going for 30,000 posts in 9 years, Im a little behind already though.
        Touché
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You of all people should know it's spelled "Douche"
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by rsmacker View Post
            you of all people should know it's spelled "douche"
            zing
            I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

Working...
            X