No announcement yet.

this is really sick, , moving into a new age my friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is definately Bullshit! As Ron said.....shape is off....look at the tail of the wrench. Most importantly, that device can not measure, therefore replicate the channel that the jaw slides is. It was a basic scanner, image only. No depth or thickness capabilities regaring the worm screw/guide channel area. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
      This is definately Bullshit! As Ron said.....shape is off....look at the tail of the wrench. Most importantly, that device can not measure, therefore replicate the channel that the jaw slides is. It was a basic scanner, image only. No depth or thickness capabilities regaring the worm screw/guide channel area. -Lou
      The first thing that I thought when he was scanning it was "How does the scanner know what the internal (non-visible) parts are like?". I assume that in reality you would have to do some CAD work to give it that additional information. So yeah, I think they over-simplified the scanning process.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
      X