Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sustain for days!!! Just don't get caught in a lightening storm with it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustain for days!!! Just don't get caught in a lightening storm with it!!!

Machine Cutting Guitar Photo Album in facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.270887056302098.62395.207979972592807&type=3??????????????????????????...
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

I seem to remember a all aluminum guitar about 20 years ago a Valeno if I remember correctly. I think it had a ruby in the headstock.

I'm sorry..just checked, wikipedia states 1972 first year manufactured. Makes them almost 40 years old. I guess like they say what was once old is now new again.
    Quite an impresive list of players used them apparently
    Last edited by Outlander; 07-10-2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Didja catch the tiny letters "Cannot play this guitar" ?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A lightening storm? Is that a storm that's getting lighter?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damned auto correct on my phone.
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Just because you are not man enough to wield the Excaliber of all guitars does not mean we cant Ron.

Comment

I dont see why you couldnt play that guitar, looks functional to me. Talk about a guitar made for, err, from metal. So do you think it could get away without having a truss rod since the neck is solid aluminum?? Also, fret replacement in the future might be kind of pricey.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                Just because you are not man enough to wield the Excaliber

You mean Excalibur? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excalibur

Can't blame your phone for that one, dude!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Excalibur.....Excaliber......either way, you still can't wield it.

Comment

Working...
                  X