Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocker? Check. Drug habit?Check. Thief? You BET!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker? Check. Drug habit?Check. Thief? You BET!

Guess the tour isn't paying so well:

http://news.yahoo.com/rocker-accused...015233589.html

That is too effing funny!!
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

ha, dumb-ass.

seriously though, oxy addicition sucks. my friend's husband was addicted for a couple of years and completely ruined their lives because of it. they lost everything. she chose to stay with him (crazy in my opinion) and things are starting to look upward again.

hopefully this reject move will get that bassist the help he needs - though i doubt he has the money or health insurance needed to get far enough in his "care" and "treatment".
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

oxy contin- the "acceptable" household heroin
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
          ha, dumb-ass.

seriously though, oxy addicition sucks. my friend's husband was addicted for a couple of years and completely ruined their lives because of it. they lost everything. she chose to stay with him (crazy in my opinion) and things are starting to look upward again.

hopefully this reject move will get that bassist the help he needs - though i doubt he has the money or health insurance needed to get far enough in his "care" and "treatment".
          His care and treatment will consist of his prison term. Robbing a store by claiming you have a bomb has to come with significant jail time. Of course you can get anything in prison, but I doubt he's gonna have much support from outside considering the band is probably done with him for doing this on tour before a show! Good thing their bass tech knows the songs - wise policy for any band!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
            His care and treatment will consist of his prison term. !
            Sounding a little sarcastic there, I'm sure a skinny guy with long hair(weak from addiction woes) ~ will recieve PLENTY of 'care' and 'treatment' in prison...
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
              Sounding a little sarcastic there, I'm sure a skinny guy with long hair(weak from addiction woes) ~ will recieve PLENTY of 'care' and 'treatment' in prison...
              And directly injected too.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Oh no, celebs get very good treatment in prison. The rest of the people they're in there with are just as screwwed up as they are or worse. With something like being in a famous band he will have a lot of friends right off the bat and he should'nt have any trouble continuing his addiction while in there.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                  Oh no, celebs get very good treatment in prison. The rest of the people they're in there with are just as screwwed up as they are or worse. With something like being in a famous band he will have a lot of friends right off the bat and he should'nt have any trouble continuing his addiction while in there.
                  how much cred will Coheed & Cambria carry in prison? Very people comment on the news story on Yahoo seem to have any idea about them. Many seem to think they are some local band who did it for exposure.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

I have very fond memories of recreational oxy use.

I saw it ruin many lives though

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      how much cred will Coheed & Cambria carry in prison? Very people comment on the news story on Yahoo seem to have any idea about them. Many seem to think they are some local band who did it for exposure.
                      This is just my opinion, but if I was in the joint with someone from Coheed and Cambria, first and foremost, Id punch them in the throat, then give them the "direct injection" myself. Or maybe the other way around, not sure which would ruin his day more.
                      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                        This is just my opinion, but if I was in the joint with someone from Coheed and Cambria, first and foremost, Id punch them in the throat, then give them the "direct injection" myself. Or maybe the other way around, not sure which would ruin his day more.
                        You'd punch yourself then bend over for a humping?

I salute you for your honesty.

See Wilksy Baby, why can't you be more like Twitch here, and be proud of your simpering gayness? Not everyone can be the Daddy, someone has to bite the pillow.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Oh good lord, no, I meant administer the injection, THEN punch him in the throat.

Guess I should have clarified.
                          Last edited by Twitch; 07-13-2011, 02:22 PM.
                          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                            Oh good lord, no, I meant administer the injection, THEN punch him in the throat.

Guess I should have clarified.

Yeah, that's the ticket!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X