A disturbance in the force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A disturbance in the force

Dont know what it is today, but I cant shake this feeling that I should give the world the finger and lock myself in a room with my guitar. Its probly some unrest over what went on yesterday, but I havent felt this way in years, Im angry, and I just want to kick a few people close to me in their respective private parts and ignore the rest, even though theyve done no wrong. Thank god for my guitar, its the only thing that keeps me grounded sometimes.
    Last edited by Twitch; 07-12-2011, 07:30 AM.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Being able to let out your aggression through playing is very healthy, and something I try to do as well(it doesn't always work). Good luck, working through the frustration, Cheers!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Are you mad about what Ron said about you hat?

Comment

Yeah, I like masterbation in times like these. I bet I jerk that thing 5 times a day. I bought a rubber pussy....and let me give you some tips on rubber pussies...
        1: Not all rubber pussies are created equal. I prefer African-American rubber pussies because they know how to ride a man.....plus, if they had tits, they would be big chocolatey rubber tits.....not the little white ribber tits. They would also have big round chocolate rubber asses too....not those boney white rubber asses.2

2: Some rubber pussies, no matter how good they look on the outside, are just smooth straight tubes. These are no where near as fun as a rubber pussy with internal texturing.

3: I like to heat my rubber pussy up in hot water right before I throw the cock in it and teach it the meaning of Who's your daddy, bitch. You dont try and cook the fucker....just standard hot water from the tap. Make sure all the hor water is drained out of it before you stick your wang in it. You dont want to burn the head of your wang.

4: Name your rubber pussy. You dont want to be laying some massive moves on your rubber pussy while your neighbors are listening to you screaming " Take that dick rubber pussy!" Hell no. You want them to hear " Take that dick Heather....or Shaniqua....or Todd!".... Whatever makes you happy.

5: If you have a girl living with you and you want to make her understand she is not cutting the mustard in bed, wait until you are both in bed together and whip oit yiur rubber pussy. Get buck wild with it in front of her. Go apeshit stupid. Then lay there out of breath covered in sweat and exclaim that was the best sex you ever had.
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Don, have no idea Ron said something about my hat, dont care either, I like my hats ; ) , Billz, well thats all I can say Billz. Jayster, I wish I could today but have to work, damn it all anyhow. My day has gotten a little better, and its not woman related.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Lou Siffer, can you get Dirtboxes, or are they all pussy?
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Lou Siffer, can you get Dirtboxes, or are they all pussy?
                I had a dirtbox but ripped it. I was sitting looking at this 12" vibe my wife has, that is as big around as a Bumble Bee tuna can. I was too exhausted to stuff mine in the winking knothole of love ,but, I knew she needed a good scrog as I neglected her for a couple of days. I lubed her up and shoved that big ass torpedo right up in her. She took a couple good jabs and her sphinctyr muscles gave way. Think I am going to order a couple more tomorrow.
                " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Lets go biotch!!

Comment

Working...
                  X