Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wazzup with singers?

Just kicked our singer out of the band.

What a relief! Could not stand the drama and having to deal with his childish attitude. I already have 3 kids at home, don't need another one in the band.

So, it's a bumpy road ahead trying to find another one but we will try.

Sorry for the lame post...
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Since they dont have a guitar rig to extend their ego, they have to be obnoxious. I seriously think it afflicts all of them.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

yes, it is a rarity to find a singer that does not have some sort of mental illness. usually it is a dellusion that they make the band and are not replacable....
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	stephen_orly.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	2445504

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
          Since they dont have a guitar rig to extend their ego, they have to be obnoxious. I seriously think it afflicts all of them.
          Originally posted by markD View Post
          yes, it is a rarity to find a singer that does not have some sort of mental illness. usually it is a dellusion that they make the band and are not replacable....
          ^^^^ I agree with this above! ^^^^

Thanks guys for letting me vent.
          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

our singer started to put about town how he had put the band together, that it was his vision to bring this disparate group of musicians together to ROCK! Completely overlooking the fact that Richard (the other guitarist) & I have been friends since we were kids, the bassplayer was the little brother of one of our school friends & the drummer is the husband of one of Richard's old workmates. The rest of us only know the singer because he used to work with Richard.

Common denominator? Richard. Credit for putting the band together? The Lead Singer (TLS for short)

ps. we've since slapped this out of him. The dude can benchpress a small truck but for some reason remains intimidated by my skinny neck & girlish arms.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

This thread may descend into bucket seat pissing at any moment. BEWARE!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I have played with several Divas as I call them. I got to where I believed that was just how it is and go play. Well, my current band, which I started looked for a singer longer than anything else, sort of, I would still like to find a lead guitar player that can smoke me. Getting old sux! But anyways we found a guy that is older than anyone else in the band, has a great voice and we get along so well with him plus the P.A he has is huge. I consider it a stroke of luck. The right singer is out there, patience will get you where you want to be.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                X